Saturday, October 24, 2009

Meet The Steims...


Even though this was a family session I of course had to take some individual photos. Oh my goodness....these girls give me butterflies in my stomach when I look at these. That being said I had to kick this post off with my favs....

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are sooo stinken cute! These were my instructions for this shot "have a staring contest". Big sister delicately grabbed lil sis' face and they looked into each others eyes and giggled! I almost died! 

Photobucket

The whole Fam

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved all the smooching on this shoot!! ; )

Photobucket

Mama and Her Girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket

For these next images I had this whole story going on in my head. I wont bore you with it but it was along the lines of little miss getting adventurous with that old truck. Suitcase packed and ready to go!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My last image is one of my favorites..I have to say thanks to the girls for climbing through sticker weeds and sitting in this dirty old trough looking thing. When I look at this image it makes me think of my sister and I when we were little. 

Photobucket

0 comments: