Monday, November 2, 2009

The Other Pfaff Family!


This was the very last image my camera snapped before the end of the shoot! HA! I about fell over laughing when I pulled this up! He was so done with photos! Being a model is hard work, right Ethan boy?

Photobucket

Of course all the pretty leaves had already fallen : (. Still thought the texture in this photo was amazing. When taking this shot I yelled at my BIL "Look at your wife lovingly!!!", his reply was "how do I do that?" hahahaha! Good Job Red! You pulled it off!

Photobucket

Love Love Love both of these images. If I had to describe my brother/sister in law, I would just show these two photos. 

Photobucket

Amazing eyes in this photo Elizabeth!!

Photobucket

He isn't as innocent as he looks! ; )

Photobucket

Photobucket

The only kid on the face of the earth who isn't totally gagged out by his parents kissing! 

Photobucket

My nephew....invading my personal photography bubble! Ha! Luv you!

Photobucket

Got to love the mama shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awww!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love the look he is giving me in this one...."Are you getting this Aunt Lindy?"

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: