Monday, November 23, 2009

{Personal} BFF!


Last time I got to shoot these two together was the fourth of July, they have both changed so much since then. I can't believe it! They spend almost every weekend together playing....and it is beyond hilarious watching them. They both just light up when they see each others face, it is sooo cute! I have no doubt in my mind that they will always take care of each other!

Everyone knows how much I love colorful things.........doesn't get much better.

Photobucket

Such a little Cheeser! First kid I have ever met that loves getting his photo taken. He pulled his hat over one eye and then stood there waiting for me to take this photo.

Photobucket

This is a one year olds attempt to give kisses. 

Photobucket

Second attempt. HaHaHa See anything good in there Birdie?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trouble One and Trouble Two

Photobucket

One of my Favorite shots from this day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have said it time and time again...these eyes are amazing. Everytime I take photos of him the face shots always win over the body shots. 

Photobucket

As much as I LOVE the colorful fun shots, I am just as in love with "moody" photography. Isn't the sky amazing. Love it! I am also in love with trees. They are so beautiful, even when they are bare. My husband always says I am obsessed with "Tim Burton" trees. (his name for when the trees are just bare skeletons) : )

Photobucket

Priceless!

Photobucket

0 comments: