Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Leaf Fight!


Last time I shot these kids it was for the little dudes 1st Birthday. This time it was for little Miss J's 4th Birthday! Their mom and I thought how cute it would be to get the two rolling around in the leaves for photos....we were wrong. HaHaHa. The whole session turned into a big leaf fight!  Here are some of my favorite shots of these two Rugrats! ; )

Photobucket

Ok......this is what I get for asking a 4 year old to smile pretty for me! Ha!

Photobucket

Love this photo! What a Cheeseburger!!!!!

Photobucket

Also love this photo. When all else fails at a photo shoot encourage the running around. This photo is so Fall to me.

Photobucket

The ground cover of leaves was unreal.

Photobucket

This shot was in the middle of a massive leaf fight....B's face is so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday J!!! 

Photobucket

0 comments: