Sunday, November 29, 2009

Candy Shop

Ok, so not really a Candy Shop...but for that day it was one in my head! : ) Also for those who are wondering "Is that Lindy in those photos?". No! My parents happen to be in the cloning business. : ) This is my Big Sister! 
~

This first photo of my sister is my Fav!  It is soooo my sister! I just love it! She has the best smile and laugh of anyone I know! It is one of those contagious laughs, ya know? Amazing! 

Photobucket

Yummy Lollipop!

Photobucket

HaHaHa...she was seriously the worst bubble gum blower I have ever seen! Thought her eyes said it all in these two photos. She was blowing as hard as she could!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I dont know what it is about this next photo that I love so much...this was in the middle of chewing the huge wad of gum I shoved in her mouth...we were laughing so hard at her attempts to make these bubbles happen. More then once me and my lens were showered in spit! Gross! 
: )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think it is so cute what she is doing with her feet in this photo!

Photobucket

0 comments: